Saturday, February 26, 2011

Favorite Songs

Choosing your favorite songs can be quite complicated when you've heard so many songs in your life -_-' but I'm gonna try and list a few...

1. It's My Life - Bon Jovi
It's a classic. It's upbeat, and I never grow tired of it.

2. You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi
Possibly my favorite hard rock song.

3. With or Without You - U2
Heard it on Friends for the first time and ended up reminding me a lot of when I first started going out with my boyfriend...

4. I Don't Want To Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
My favorite soft rock song. Also, best love song ever imo; gets me every time.

5. Fell In Love With a Girl - The White Stripes
My favorite garage rock song.

6. Flathead - The Fratellis
Favorite indie rock song.

7. Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
Favorite alternative rock song.

8. Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Lately, I enjoy listening to this song

No comments:

Post a Comment